Saturday, November 6, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Here is a video from today of Mick making cookies with the girls.




While my family was visiting, we went to the mall and the girls rode a little train there. They now ask to go to the "Mall, ride Choot" (aka Choo Choo Train). I can't believe my 2 year old girls already know how to ask to go to the mall. At least they want to go for the rides and not the shopping. I still worry about the trouble I am in for.




So we have had a lot going on lately and are just starting to get a handle on life’s adventure for the time being. I am slowly adjusting to working nights and so are Mick and the girls. They no longer cry when I have to leave and will now stay in nursery on Sundays without crying. Mick has stayed busy with school and the girls. I sleep a lot when I am home. My family was able to visit over their fall break and we loved having them here. My mom has better pictures but has yet to send them to me. Halloween was great! We were able to go back to Gilbert and I did not want to leave. I miss it so much. The girls were so cute and we had a great time trunk or treating with Adam and Jenessa and their kids. My favorite moment of the night was all thanks to Coby. Being the little devil football player he was…he had a football and was playing catch with Derrick. I was watching all the little girls run around together when Coby threw the ball and almost hit a little boy not too far from me. Coby instantly came running over to him and I thought he said, “Oh sorry bud” while patting the little boy on the shoulder. I chuckled and then looked over to see Derrick and Turner cracking up. They then informed me that Coby had said, “Oh sorry Buzz.” I looked back to see the little boy, dressed as Buzz Lightyear, walking away with his mom. I started cracking up. We kept repeating it all night, “Oh sorry Buzz!” Here are a bunch of pictures in no particular order of some of the craziness we have going on here. I should be getting more Halloween pics soon. I left my camera at home and had to use one of John and Donna’s so they are sending me a disk with all the pictures I took on it.



Zerin has the best smiles for the camera and loves to say, "Cheese."


Zadie is not as enthusiastic about saying, "Cheese" but we get one anyways from time to time.


They are getting so big and love to watch cartoons. Which saves my life on the mornings after I work because we just lounge on the couch until I am refreshed enough to fix lunch and get moving. But on my days off we have to find ways to distract them so that they don't just watch them all day long.


Today they made cookies with Mick. They loved to pick out the raisins and chocolate chips.


They love to help. Zerin is pouring in the oats.


And now celebrating her job well done.


Zadie got a turn to help pouring in oats too.


Then she tasted them and spent the next several minutes picking them off her tongue. They were not as good as she thought they looked, I guess.


My mom bought the girls their Halloween costumes and brought them out to us when they came to visit and we had to open them. Zadie loved all her accessories.


Zerin just wanted the wand. She loved to hit Turner with it.


It was so fun to have them here. I am missing them just thinking back on their visit.


One day I walked into the kitchen to see my daughters transformed into stuffed animals. Only to realize later that my little girls were busy in the playroom. I have no idea when they put their animals in the highchairs but I loved it.


Here is a snapshot of their playroom. I have no idea when it was taken. I just found it on my camera. They are still watching Barney, but it drives Mick and I crazy so they only get to watch it in the playroom. But as you can see they still play and make messes too. They are not total tv zombies. ..yet...just kidding.


Chloe and Coby were so cute and fun to hand out with.


Zadie the Lady Bug and Zerin the Bumble Bee. They ate popcorn all night until they started getting candy.


Just a cute shot from behind while playing with Coby and Chloe's toys.


The girls...Zadie was upset from the time we got her costume out up until she got popcorn at the church. Zerin loved her costume the whole night.

No comments: