Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Update

We have been trying to stay busy, but i just don't feel like I am getting much done. The girls have not been sleeping too well which leaves us with long nights and sleeping all morning. hehe. At least they give me that. They are getting frustrated easily with me when I don't understand what they are asking for and that gets me frustrated. It is our daily battle. I can't wait until they can talk so they can just tell me what they want. But i guess that day will come soon enough. They, however, are getting very good at understanding me. It is so neat. I just love it. Well here is some of what we have been up to....

My new ride. I now have a car to get out of the house with. YEAH!!! Thank you Hardts for letting me borrow it. You are the best! So if anyone wants to set up a play date...I will be there :-)

Puffy vests. I put these on the girls when we went out the other day and it was cloudy and rainy. Well now they want to wear them all the time. If I leave them out where they can see them, they bring to me so I will put them on them. Yesterday Mick was home and got up with them to let me sleep in (another late night/early morning with them) and when I got up they had them on over their pajamas. It is so cute. I tried to get them to stop for a picture but they were too busy running around. sorry. This is the best I could do.

Turner had a late start yesterday and went to breakfast with some friends. Well he won stuffed animals for the girls in a claw machine. One cool uncle. Here is Zadie with her fog (and puffy vest).


Here is Zerin kissing her fish. So cute. I had to kiss it too per her request.



Our favorite...Chocolate pudding! Zadie loves it. Can't you tell?




And so does Zerin. Afterwards they got to take a chocolate tinted bath too. Woo Hoo!

No comments: