Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Crazy Us

Our first winter in Farmington has giving us a few bugs. Bronchitis, colds, fevers, and upset tummies to name a few. But we are surviving and trying to have fun in the mean time. The girls love to stay busy and although we spend a lot of time in the house we try to get out as much as possible when we are healthy. We have a favorite park that is not too far from our house.


Zerin is the captain of the park.



Zadie is the hostess with the mostest.



They love to climb this rock wall and think they are so big when they get to the top.



I straightened the girl's hair one night and got a kick out of their new look.
Zadie from behind



She did not stand still so this was the best shot I got of her.



Zerin's luscious locks.



I hardly ever have a hard time getting Zerin to pose for the camera.



Zerin and Bryle Matthews had me take about 15 pictures of them making faces for the camera. This one is my favorite. The others are mainly of Bryle making a face and Zerin laughing at it.



We were finally all healthy enought to go see the Matthew's new baby, Ryker. The girls just love him and will be great big sisters when the time comes. But for now we will spoil Ryker.


Zerin resisting temptation to try to touch or hold him.



Zadie after being told for the tenth time to stay out of his face.



Zadie trying to get in his face. It is really cute but I hope we didn't bother him too much. He has older sibling so I am sure he is getting used to it.




This is in our playroom. The hole up top is from Mick's elbow after slipping on a book one night after turning off the tv. A couple weeks later Mick was playing rock band with the girls and one of them dropped a drum stick in that hole. Well my husband being the dry wall guy that he is decided to cut a hole at the bottom to get it out since he needed to fix the top one anyways. Well to his surprise....



This is what he found in the wall along with the drum stick. Who knew. Those little toots always find new ways to surprise us. Moral of the story... if there is a hole in the wall, fix it right away before it gets filled up by two year olds.



Yes they are wild and probably should be caged at times, but lately they do it to themselves. If the dogs can do it then I guess they can too. What am I going to do? For now at least the cribs are holding them in at night. The rest of the day I am always finding these two getting in to something.



Target had Easter bonnets in their dollar section and my girls wanted one. For only a buck (Well two bucks) I caved pretty easily. So now we have hats. Well I may call them bonnets but to my daughters they are "Cowboys, Yee Haw." This is what they say every time they put them on.

They are so cute and although I get overwhelmed more easily than I should, I love these two and could not imagine life without them. They get bigger everyday and I only wish we were closer so you all could experience it with us. It is a lot to experience alone so don't hesitate to come visit. I am sure we won't disappoint. These two make everyday an adventure.

1 comment:

Colton and Ashley said...

Ha ha ha!!! Little turds! I bet they had a grand old time dropping toys in that hole! So funny! Can't believe how big they are! Last time I saw them was when they were brand new babies!!!! Crazy!!!!! Miss you guys!