Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday and More

Today was/is Mick's 30th Birthday. We wanted it to be a good one. Payday is not until Friday (Tomorrow) so I told him I would have to hold off on getting his present. So we were going to pretend that Friday was his birthday. He understood and was a little bummed. Well little did he know...we were gearing up to celebrate. I spent the morning running errands and getting everything together because he was only going to work a half day. So this is what we came up with.



A new bike and home-made cards/posters. A new hat, bike chain, and his favorite donuts (We are having cake tomorrow after a family dinner). He was pretty surprised and we were excited too. Then we decided to keep him young and take him to lunch at Chuck E Cheese's.


Here is a picture of him and the girls. We could barely keep them still they were too busy having fun so this was the best we got.


Here is Zerin riding with Barney. I think she recognized him from tv, because she constantly ran over to him and talked to him and hugged him etc. Every time I looked up and couldn't find her she was over here hanging out with Barney. It was pretty cut.


This is Zadie with Chuck. Oh, the glasses are what we pic out with our tickets and they love them. It was so cute. They never usually leave glasses on. Maybe they liked these ones because the have no lenses, who knows.


Here we are painting our cards for Mick. I didn't get a good picture because they were too busy trying to stand up and then slipping (Zadie) or eating it (Zerin). They had a good time though.



This is a picture I took while walking to the park. I am going to try to do something neat with it in photoshop when I get the time.



Here is another I started messing with. But I am on the laptop and don't like using photoshop on in. So we will see what I come up with.

1 comment:

Nic and Jodie said...

What a fun birthday surprise! I love the girls making the sign. You are a good mom. I can't believe how absolutely darling they are. I want to see you guys!