Monday, February 1, 2010

Our crazy lives...

So nothing too extreme has happened lately. But we are still crazy and having fun. Here are some pics of what we have been doing.


They found my moms stash of Jordan Almonds and decided that since they were too hard to eat, they would just suck on them all. It was so gross. There was slobber everywhere. I thought they were just playing together great while I was curling my hair, but this is what they were really up to.


Couch potatoes! Every morning we watch our favorite shows. Sesame Street (if we wake up in time), Special Agent Oso while we drink our chocolate milk (instant breakfast, i try to be healthy) and then either The Backyardigans or The Fresh Beats (which ever is on) while we eat breakfast. Then it is Play Time!





Zerin being silly with a bowl on her head. She thought she was scary and kept roaring at me and Zadie.




Sharing! We are learning to share and getting fairly good at it.





Zerin being silly again with a puzzle piece in her mouth. She is really turning into a ham. Zadie copied her later but I didn't get a picture. Sorry.




Eating dinner at Amazing Jakes. They thought they were so big. We had a good time. Sorry I didn't get pictures playing games because I was playing with them.





Fun Dip.....Yummy! (Zadie)






Zadie and Mick sharing a fun dip. My girls take after their dad and love candy. Can anyone say Dentist please.







We were getting ready to leave and house and realized that the girls matched Grammy. No planning involved just coincidence . We thought it was funny.





Zadie being sweet. She is SO sweet lately





Me and Zadie Bug.

No comments: